FIVE NIGHTS TOUR PACKAGE
Day 1 : Cochin to Cheruthuruthy
- Arrive at Cochin airport/Shoranur Railway station( 10 am)
- Our executive meet the guest on arrival and explain the tour
- In transit to Cheruthuruthy (90 kms / 3. hrs).
- Welcome drink on arrival at Cheruthuruthy Eco gardens.
- Explore Eco Garden Resort and Spa. Usage of Artificial Rain shower, swimming in Olympic Sized Swimming Pool, Pedal Boating, Peacock Bird Watching & usage of indoor and outdoor Games.
- Evening tea/coffee & dinner at CEG.
- Overnight stay at CEG.
Day 2 : Sightseeing trip to Thrissur, Guruvayoor
- Breakfast at ‘Spice Bowl’ restaurant.
- After breakfast drive to Kerala Kalamandalam, Vazhani Dam, Guruvayoor temple, Elephant Sanctuary, Chettuva back water, Thrissur Pooram Round, Vadakkumnatha Temple, Shakthan Thampuran Palace etc.
- Lunch at Guruvayoor.
- Back to CEG. Dinner & overnight stay at resort.
Day 3 : Cheruthuruthy to Munnar
- Breakfast at spice bowl restaurant (CEG).
- Morning after breakfast drive to Athirappilly Waterfall.
- Spending 2 hours time at Athirappilly water fall.
- Lunch at Athirappilly.
- Drive to Munnar (140 kms/4 hrs)
Enroute to Munnar seeing Cheeyappara, Valara waterfalls and Karadipara View Point. Also see Spice plantations, Rubber Plantations, Pineapple garden etc… Arrive and check into Pepco Cottage.
- Dinner and overnight stay at Munnar.
Day 4 : Munnar to Kumarakom
- Breakfast at Pepco cottage.
After breakfast proceed for Munnar sightseeing.
- Visiting Mattupetty dam, Echo point and the Kundala Lake. Boating facilities are available at Mattupetty Dam.
- Drive to Kumarakom house boat.
- Lunch and dinner at House Boat.
- Overnight stay at house boat.
Day 5 : Kumarakom to Thalikkulam Beach
- Breakfast at house boat.
- After Breakfast, drive to Thalikkulam beach.
- Lunch at Thrissur.
- Sunset seeing at Thalikkulam beach.
- Drive back to CEG.
- Dinner at CEG.
Day 6: Check out from CEG and proceed to Airport
- Breakfast at CEG.
- Check out from CEG and proceed to Airport.
Rater for 2 pax:Rs. 43,999/- (Forty Three Thousand Nine Hundred and Ninety Nine only)
Package Cost Includes
- Accommodation in A/c room on twin sharing basis.
- Full Meal plan(Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner)
- Transfers to and from Cochin Airport by A/c Toyota Car.
- All toll, tax, parking, driver bata & fuel cost.
Package Cost does not include
- Meals not mentioned in the itinerary.
- Anything not mentioned in the package includes.
- Porterage at hotels and airports, tips, insurance, laundry, liquors, wine, mineral water,telephone charges etc.
- All items of personal nature.
Entrance fees for the below:
- Kathakali Dance Performance in Kochi
- St. Francis Church & Dutch Place in Kochi
- Kalamandalam at Cheruthuruthy.
- Tea Museum in Munnar
- Mattupetty Lake in Munnar
- Periyar Sanctuary with boat ride in Thekkady
- Spice Plantation in Thekkady
- Confirmation of Rooms / House boat is subject to the availability.
- Confirmation of the Packages is subject to receipt of 100% payment i.e…, 50 % of the payment as advance & balance on or before the date of arrival.
- Cancellation within 30 Days prior to the arrival date of the tour packages / Hotel Booking / Transportation: No retention charge.
- Cancellation within 15 Days prior to the arrival date of the tour packages / Hotel Booking / Transportation: 50% retention.
- Cancellation within 10 Days prior to the arrival date of the tour packages / Hotel Booking / Transportation or Non Utilization of the same: 100 % Retention.
Terms & Conditions:-
- The above itinerary is suggested Tour Plan. The Company is responsible for only those services which are charged from the guest. All other services which are not paid by the guest to the Company are Suggested services and Company is nowhere bound to provide that service or pay the cost for the same.
- Check in and Check out Timing of the Hotel will be according to the timing of the respective Hotels.
- Company is not responsible for compensating any loss or additional cost incurred by the guest while taking the tour.
- Company is not responsible, nor liable for any damage, loss or injury caused to any passenger while taking the tour.
- Dollar rates are applicable only to foreign nationals & Indians possessing foreign passports, while the INR package rates will be applicable to Indian nationals.
- Any Claim related to the Package must be brought to the notice of the Company within a week.
For any further assistance please feel free to contact us on +918289800800/8289888888
Reservations: +91 8289 800 800